Here is another Traditional Bengali Fish recipe Rui Bhapa or Bhapa Rui. Rohu Fish Bhapa is a very popular fish recipe in Bengali Cuisine. So just learn this easy step by step recipe and make it at home.
Ingredients of Rui Bhapa:
1. Rohu fish / Rui mach (400 gm).
2. Mustard seeds paste (4 tbsp).
3. Plain yogurt (4 tbsp).
4. Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
5. Red chilli powder (¼ tsp).
6. Cumin powder (½ tsp).
7. Slitted green chilli (4 no).
8. Salt (as per your taste).
9. Sugar (as per your taste).
10. Mustard oil.
Methods of How to Cook Rui Bhapa:
1. Marinate the fish with ½ tsp turmeric powder and ½ tsp salt. Keep it for 5 min.
2. Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it.
3. Little fry the fishes. Keep aside.
4. Take a big bowl with air tight lid.
5. Add 4 tbsp mustard seeds paste, 4 tbsp yogurt, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, 4 slitted green chilli, ¼ tsp sugar, and ½ tsp salt. Mixed t well.
6. Add 3 tbsp mustard oil in it. Mixed it well.
7. Add little fried fishes.
8. Add ½ cup water. Mixed it well. Close the Container lid very well.
9. Now heat a big pan and add water. Put the container in water. Cover the pan.
10. Then cook in medium flame for 15 min.
11. Your recipe is ready.
12. Put off your gas oven. Remove the Container from pan.
13. Open the container lid very carefully.
14. Serve hot Rui Macher Bhapa with hot steamed rice.
If you like this Bengali Macher Bhapa recipe then doesn’t forget to like it, Comment it, Share it and must subscribe my channel to get regular new recipe videos.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Popular Bengali Fish Recipes:
Aam Shol – Traditional Bengali Aam Diye Shol Mach Recipe – Fish With Raw Mango
Aar Macher Kosha – Authentic Bengali Spicy Delicious Aar Fish Recipe
Boal Macher Rassa – Another Famous Traditional Bengali Fish Curry Recipe