Here is most popular mouthwatering Bengali Hilsa Fish recipe Shorshe Ilish. It is one of the best Bengali Fish recipe with Ilish Mach. So just watch and try ti make it at home.
Ingredients of Shorshe Ilish Recipe:
1. Ilish mach / Hilsa fish (600 gm).
2. Mustard seeds paste (3 tsp mustard seeds).
3. Red chili paste (2 no).
4. Slitted green chilli (4 pc).
5. Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
6. Cumin powder (½ tsp).
7. Salt (as per your taste).
8. Sugar (as per your taste).
9. Mustard oil (3 tbsp).
Methods of how to make Shorshe Ilish:
1. Marinate the fish with 1 tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp sugar, mustard seeds paste, chilli paste, and 1 tbsp mustard oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients very well. Keep it for 10 min.
3. Add 2 tbsp of mustard oil in hot pan.
4. Add marinated fishes with the spices mixture.
5. Cook for 2 min in medium flame.
6. Add 1.5 cups water. When boiling cover it for 5 min in medium flame.
7. After 5 min turn over the fishes and add slitted green chillis. Cover it again for 5 min in medium flame.
8. After another 5 min now cook in high flame for 2 min.
9. Put off gas oven and spread 1 tsp of mustard oil in it.
10. Cover it for 5 min.
11. Serve hot Sorshe Ilish with hot steamed rice.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Popular Bengali Fish Recipes:
Rui Macher Doi Shorshe – https://youtu.be/PERwwvU1oqc
Pabda Macher Shorshe Jhal Recipe – https://youtu.be/PsazmrU3JPM