Try this healthy and delicious steamed salmon recipe in your Copper Chef Pan!
Copper Chef Square Pan is the Multi-Purpose Non-Stick Pan that replaces your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan.
Revolutionary square ceramic design and deep-dish sides give you more room to cook more food. Up to 25% more cooking space than traditional nonstick round frying pans.
Plus, Copper Chef features Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Technology so nothing sticks to the pan. This means you can cook anything without any added butter, oil, or grease! Innovative Stainless Steel Induction Technology distributes heat rapidly to all four corners of the pan for even cooking every time. Get the full recipe below.
2- 6 oz Salmon Filets
4 slices of lemon
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
2 cups water
1 cup white wine
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp peppercorns
Bring to a boil
Cover 4 minutes on high
1. Add all the ingredients from the Steaming Liquid in to the Copper Chef Pan.
2. Place the steaming rack into the Copper Chef Pan. Place the lemons on the pan.
3. Lay the salmon over the lemons season with salt and pepper
4. Place the pan on the stove, High heat. Cover with lid
5. Once the water comes to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes
6. Then turn off heat and remove salmon fillet with a spatula.
7. Serve over steamed broccolini.
To learn more visit our website: http://www.copperchef.com
Like Copper Chef on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialcopperchef