How to make Orange Glazed Salmon. This is a quick and simple way of making the most delicious salmon recipe you’ve ever tasted.
Here are the ingredients:
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 6 x 140 gram skinless salmon rested at room temperature 10 minutes
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
– 5 Tbsp chicken broth, divided
– 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
– 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
– 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
– 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
– 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
Heat a large non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil then add salmon and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, leaving oil in pan.
Add garlic and rosemary to pan and saute 20 seconds, then add 1/4 cup chicken broth and simmer until mostly reduced. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. In a small bowl whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp chicken broth with cornstarch. Pour into pan, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste then bring to a boil and allow to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over salmon.
– FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/Delizioso-89…
– GOOGLE+ — https://plus.google.com/u/0/115788310…
– TWITTER — https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
– PINTEREST — https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123…
– OUR WEBSITE — http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso
♫ Song: *CHANGED DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES*
– Ahrix – Nova [NCS Release]