These delicious fish cakes really raise the stakes!
THAI FISH CAKES
2 fillets of fish,cut into small pieces
2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
½ teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
3-4 Thai freshred chillies
2 teaspoons fish sauce
2 spring onions with greens, chopped
2 tablespoons cornflour
2-3 tablespoons oil
1. Put fish pieces in a bowl, add red curry paste, crushed black peppercorns, salt, coriander leaves, roughly chopped Thai red chillies. Mix lightly, add fish sauce and mix again.
2. Break egg into another bowl, beat it lightly and add it to the fish mixture.
3. Put the mixture into a blender jar and grind to a fine paste. Transfer the paste into a bowl, add spring onions and mix well with your hands. Add cornflour and mix again.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.Grease your hands with some oil, divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into medium sized patties.
5. Put the patties on the pan and cook till the underside is done and golden. Flip and cook the other side similarly.
6. Drainon absorbent paper.
7. Arrange the cakes on a serving plate and servehot garnished with coriander leaves and a sauce of your choice.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor