Learn how to make this very tasty Fish dish that is made out of tasty tilapia fillets wrapped with seasoned breaded crust that is so crunchy with every bite.
Fried Tilapia Recipe Filipino Style Ingredients:
1 pound tilapia fillet, sliced lengthwise
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup breadcrumbs
2 small eggs, beaten
1 cup cooking oil
How To Make Fried Tilapia Recipe Filipino Style:
1. In a bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
2. Season the tilapia fillets with the mixture.
3. Dip the tilapia fillets on the beaten egg then baste with the bread crumbs.
4. In a skillet with hot oil, fry the tilapia fillets until golden brown. Turn and cook the other side of the fish.
5. Place in a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
Serve with your favorite dressing, ketchup, or tartar sauce.
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/pinoymediablog
Check out our other channel! Playtime4Kidz
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)