Tilapia is a versatile, mild flavored fish that takes on the flavors of whatever you pair it with. In this video, you will learn how to cook Tilapia two different ways in under 15 minutes using McCormick’s field fresh herbs and spices.
Get recipe here: http://www.mccormick.com/Products/Sea…
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
1 package Seafood Recipe & Seasoning Mix
1 pound tilapia fillets
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Empty seasoning mix into shallow dish. Brush fish with oil. Coat lightly on both sides with Seasoning Mix.
2. Place fish in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
3. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 10 minutes or just until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1. Empty seasoning mix into shallow dish. Moisten fish lightly with water. Coat lightly on both sides with seasoning mix. Discard any remaining seasoning mix.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 3 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with a light salad and vegetable of your choice
share this video with your friends