How to make Grilled Tuna Steaks. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe which will be ready for you and your family in 30 minutes! The ultimate 30 min tuna steak meal! Often the best way to really get into cooking is finding simple and quick recipes that are delicious and fun to make and easy to bake.
Here are the ingredients:
– 1/4 cup orange juice
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 4 (4 ounce) tuna steaks
– 12 mins
– 10 mins
– 49 mins
In a large dish, mix together the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Place the tuna steaks in the marinade and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill at high heat.
Lightly coat the grill with oil. Cook the tuna steaks for 5 to 6 minutes, then turn and baste with the marinade. After, cook for an additional 5 minutes, or to your desired preference. Discard any remaining marinade.
– FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/Delizioso-899724880096867/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
– GOOGLE+ — https://plus.google.com/u/0/115788310727672980648/posts
– TWITTER — https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
– PINTEREST — https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123/pins/
– OUR WEBSITE — http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso