Here is another Bengali Special Veg Recipe Kumror Chokka. It is a very delicious Bengali Veg Recipe made by Pumpkin with Potatoes. So just learn step by step how to prepare Kumror Chokka and make it at home.
Ingredients of Kumror Chokka:
1. Pumpkin (500gm).(cut into small cube pcs).
2. Potatoes (2 medium sizes)
3. Ginger paste (2 tsp).
4. Aam chur/ dry mango powder (1 tsp).
5. Salt (as per your taste).
6. Sugar (as per your taste).
7. Asafoetida (1pinch).
8. Chick peas (½ cup).
9. Turmeric powder (½ tsp).
10. 4 Slitted green chilli.
11. Panch phoron (¼ tsp).
12. 1 bay leaf.
13. 1 dry red chilli.
14. Mustard oil (3 tbsp).
Methods of How to cook Kumror chhakka:
1. First take a bowl. Add ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp sugar, ½ tsp salt and 1 pinch of asafoetida. Mixed it well. Add some water and make smooth paste.
2. Now heat the pan and add 3 tbsp mustard oil.
3. Add ¼ tsp panch phoron, 1 bay leaf, 1 dry red chilli. Fry it for 15 sec.
4. Add ready paste which we have made before.
5. Add slitted green chilli and ½ cup chick peas. Mixed it well.
6. Add pumpkin and potatoes. Mixed it very well. Cook in high flame for 2 min.
7. Now close the lid and cook in medium flame for 5min.
8. After 5 min add 1 cup water. When boiling close the lid for 10 min in medium flame.
9. Now cook in high flame for 1 min.
10. Taste it. Add more salt and sugar as per your taste.
11. At last add 1 tsp dry mango powder. Mixed it well.
12. Now cook for 1 min in high flame.
13. Put off gas oven.
14. Your recipe Kumror Chakka is ready. Serve hot with roti, luchi, paratha etc.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Popular Bengali Vegetarian Recipes:
Chichingar Chechki – Popular Bengali Veg Recipe – Easy Niramish Recipe
Niramish Echorer Dalna – Popular Bengali Veg Recipe Raw Jackfruit Curry