Learn how to make Achari Aloo – Flavoured Potatoes – Vegetarian Recipe by Annuradha Toshniwal
Achari Aloo – Flavoured Potatoes – Vegetarian Recipe by Annuradha Toshniwal
ThanksGivingRecipe #ThanksGiving #Recipe
1/2 kg or 3 cups baby potatoes – boiled and peeled
5-6 cloves garlic – crushed
2 onions – sliced fine
3-4 green chillies – chopped fine
1 tsp. turmeric powder
3 tbsp. broken cashew nuts
1/2 cup yogurt
1 tsp. amchur (dry mango powder)
salt – to taste
4-5 tbsp. oil
2 tsp. saunf (anise)
1 tbsp. rai (mustard seeds)
1/4 tsp methi (fenugreek seeds)
1/2 tbsp. kalonji (onion seeds)
1 tbsp. jeera (cumin seeds)
– Mix together cashew nuts and yogurt. Keep it aside.
– Heat oil and add the tempering ingredients. Stir well.
– Add garlic, onions and chillies. Roast until brown.
– Add turmeric powder and baby potatoes. Cook for five minutes.
– Add cashew – yogurt mixture. Stir well.
– Add dry mango powder and salt.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/Foj5wQ
tweet about this – http://goo.gl/9pf1Xg
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/b/114588487895582397530/114588487895582397530/posts / plus.google.com/+rajshrifood